J-Store, an exclusive jewellery shopping
portal, is developed for jewellers to get sale their jewellery
Salient Features of J-Store
The J-Store is divided into two phases and they are
Shopping Phase : A phase
of the portal in which the customer deals with the company
and places the order.
Administrator Phase :
A phase of the portal in which the company keeps track of
the products, orders, customers, etc.
Shopping Phase :
The interactive designed, individually customised website
portal for the company includes the following:
- Shopping Portal can run in any number of currencies (e.g.:
INR, USD, EURO, POUND, YEN, etc.) as per the companies necessity.
- Displaying the discounted price as well as actual price
of the item with the thumbnail size of the item picture.
- Displaying the bigger size picture of the item with description,
weight, price, offer price (if any), etc. of each and every
individual item in a detailed separate section.
- Any number of separate Offer Sections can be made time
to time with a very small amendment done in minutes.
- Facility for customer to Signup and Login from any page
of the shopping portal.
- Customised search facility displaying items - on selection
of the material or stones.
- Order status of each and every order can be checked at
any time from the portal using username and password of
- Customers can order the product to other shipping address
as a GIFT to their loved ones from the portal.
- Newsletter section keeps record for customers’ email
addresses for Email Marketing (The most effective marketing
medium for shopping portals).
- Feedback form is separately given for customers’
views to run the portal effectively according to the need
of the customer.
- An interface sending automated email to a friend telling
about the shopping portal to give a look.
- An education section which gives customers the knowledge
of buying and caring Jewellery and stones.
- A secured Payment Gateway – Now shopping portal
accepts payment of the orders via number of banks through
credit cards as well as Net Banking.
Credit Cards : This includes MASTER
CARD, VISA, AMERICAN EXPRESS, JCB CARDS, DINNERS CLUB
INTERNATIONAL, and CITIBANK E-CARDS.
Net Banking : This includes HDFC
BANK, ICICI BANK, CITIBANK, IDBI BANK, UTI BANK, GLOBAL
TRUST BANK, THE FEDRAL BANK, and CENTURION BANK.
Administrator Phase :
|A very well secured administrator
part using username and password of the shopping portal includes
- Order List maintains the orders placed on the portal according
with the status of the order – NEW, INPROCESS, SHIPPED
- Order List can be listed within the specified period –
giving FROM Date and TO Date of the specified period.
- Order details of each and every order are recorded including
Date, Time, Amount, Username, Item Details, etc.
- Email facility to the customer (who is ordering the items)
for each and every order has been given separately.
- Administrator can switch the shipping status of the order
between NEW, INPROCESS, and SHIPPED.
- Orders can be deleted from the order list if you want
to cancel the order.
- Invoice of each and every order can be generated individually.
- Packaging List of each and every order can be generated
automatically needed for shipping the orders.
- Add New Products, Modify Products and Delete Products
facility is given in the administrator phase.
- Company’s Administrator can hide and show products
on the shopping portal according to the demand and stock
inventory of the products.
- Facility to update any Customer’s Profile.
- Tax system is made so flexible in this phase for the company
to change the tax rate as per the govt. rules and regulation.
- Any new tax system levied by the govt. can be added in
the portal with a very little updation.
- Shipping Charges of Federal Express Corporation (FEDEX)
has been recording for 201 countries and can be altered
in the administrator phase as per the requirement.
- Inbox for Feedback Response of the customers has been
maintained in the Administrator Phase.
- IP Address of the customer’s PC who is ordering
on the shopping portal has been recorded for the protection
for the need of Hackers Security.
- The Name of the person is displayed on the login screen
who login in the portal’s Administrator Phase in the
last visit as a security measure.
Us for a quote and a live demo of our J-Store in action.